- Church Hill, one of the best preserved 19th Century neighborhoods in the country
- The Fan District, one of the largest designated historic residential areas in the U.S.
- Jackson Ward, one of the nation’s oldest intact African-American neighborhoods
- Grayson Hill, a luxury townhome community in Henrico that won four national honors in the Best of 50+ Housing Awards
- Monument Avenue, the only street in the U.S. that is a National Historic Landmark.
House and Apartment Pricing
The average sales price of existing homes in the Richmond Metro Area was $284,312 in 2016, according to the ACCRA Cost of Living Index.
Average monthly apartment rental was $945 for a two bed-room apartment, according to the ACCRA Cost of Living Index.